english
stringlengths
2
1.48k
non_english
stringlengths
1
1.45k
language
stringclasses
49 values
He currently works in the UK.
他现在在英国工作.
en-zh
There used to live a scary monster.
以前这里住着个可怕的怪物。
en-zh
Publicly express your love for someone.
公开表示某人的爱。
en-zh
Why hasn't the landlord come to collect rent this month?
为什么这个月房东还不来收房租?
en-zh
He took US$1 million retirement funds.
他拿了100万美元的退休金。
en-zh
She loves her son deeply.
她深爱着她的儿子。
en-zh
He is really looking forward to it.
他对此很期待。
en-zh
He could only watch.
他只能看着。
en-zh
Kurt didn't wake up yesterday because the alarm didn't ring
昨天闹钟没响,Kurt也就没醒过来。
en-zh
I've found a place to buy cheaper fruits.
我发现一个地方能买到便宜的水果。
en-zh
No one has forgotten to do the homework, right?
沒有人忘記做功課吧?
en-zh
He will be busy next month.
他下月会很忙。
en-zh
The bird vanished from view.
鸟儿从我的视线中消失了。
en-zh
He might have returned home from another route.
他可能是从另一条路回到了家。
en-zh
In the living room.
在客廳裏。
en-zh
He won't be coming here again.
他不会再来这儿了。
en-zh
He won't come here again.
他不会再来这儿了。
en-zh
I don't want to know what I'll be like in 30 years.
我真不想知道三十年后我会是什么样。
en-zh
Loved her to death.
爱她爱得要死。
en-zh
Sato is the new secretary of the company president.
佐藤是社長的新秘書。
en-zh
Escape from reality.
逃避現實。
en-zh
He really wants to be Muslim.
他真的很想做穆斯林
en-zh
Ah, can you come this way?
哦,这儿你能走吗?
en-zh
Ah, I hit you, sorry!
哎哟,撞到你了,对不起!
en-zh
No worries, I will send you to the elevator.
没关系,送你到电梯口。
en-zh
A grandmother is sending her grandson to school.
有一位奶奶带着小孙子上学。
en-zh
Wang, what year were you born?
小王,你是哪年生的?
en-zh
I whispered to her quietly "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
我轻轻地对她说:《不要怕,我在这儿》
en-zh
How do Muslims view Jews?
穆斯林人对犹太人有什么看法?
en-zh
Hey, is it 120?
喂,是120吗?
en-zh
Run in here.
跑進來。
en-zh
Why would there be?
怎么会有
en-zh
Don't try to escape!
你別想逃!
en-zh
Stop right there!
給我站住!
en-zh
It's you again.
又是你。
en-zh
Thanks, great!
謝謝,很好!
en-zh
Help us do it.
帮我们做.
en-zh
Walk over a little!
走过去一点!
en-zh
Did you remember your father's birthday?
你记得了你父亲的生日吗?
en-zh
The tickets were sold within a week.
票一周内就卖完了。
en-zh
Everything I do requires his permission.
我做的每件事都要通过他的允许。
en-zh
Walk straight, right?
一直向前走对吧?
en-zh
Straight ahead, right?
一直向前走对吧?
en-zh
He hurt his foot, he can't play football anymore.
他脚受伤了,不能再继续踢足球。
en-zh
He hurt his foot, he can't play soccer anymore.
他脚受伤了,不能再继续踢足球。
en-zh
Quite good, not bad.
挺好的,不差。
en-zh
Why must I know about it?
我为什么一定要知道呢?
en-zh
She brought cakes that she made herself.
她带了些她自己做的蛋糕。
en-zh
I hope he will get well soon
我希望他很快就能好起来。
en-zh
I hope he will recovery quickly.
我希望他很快就能好起来。
en-zh
I only have one sweet left.
我只剩下一粒糖了。
en-zh
Why are you in such a hurry!
你怎么这么要紧哪!
en-zh
Why are you so anxious!
你怎么这么要紧哪!
en-zh
Tell him to come.
你去叫他来。
en-zh
Put it down lightly!
轻一点儿放!
en-zh
Don't come and mess around!
你别来捣蛋行吧!
en-zh
Don't come and cause trouble, OK!
你别来捣蛋行吧!
en-zh
I want to sleep until 8:30.
我要睡到八点半才起身。
en-zh
I'm not doing anything currently.
目前我没在做什么事情。
en-zh
Why isn't your friend here yet?
你的朋友怎么还没来?
en-zh
Why hasn't your friend come yet?
你的朋友怎么还没来?
en-zh
How did you think this up?
你這是怎麼想出來的?
en-zh
An elderly person in my family suddenly fell to the ground; he likely suffered a stroke.
我家里有个老年人突然倒在地上,大概是中风了。
en-zh
Correct, one has a stomachache, the other has a headache.
对,一个人肚子疼,另一个人头疼。
en-zh
Don't only look at the dark side.
不要只盯着阴暗面。
en-zh
Tears flowed down his cheek.
眼泪沿着他的脸颊流下来。
en-zh
Did you lose your rifle?
你丢了步枪吗。
en-zh
We love Dad.
我们爱爸爸。
en-zh
I don't want to, either.
我也不要。
en-zh
She was scolded by her mother for forgetting to turn off the light when she left the house.
她因为离开家的时候忘记关灯而被妈妈说了。
en-zh
As far as I'm concerned, the situation is getting worse and worse each day.
對我來說, 情況一天比一天糟。
en-zh
I bought a coat and a jacket at the department store.
我在百貨公司買了大衣和夾克
en-zh
He looked cute in his photos.
他在他的照片里看上去很可爱。
en-zh
My dad wants me to study in Australia.
我爸爸想在澳大利亚里学习。
en-zh
Tom is late as usual.
汤姆像往常一样来晚了
en-zh
I'd be thrilled to do that.
我很乐意这么做。
en-zh
I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings.
我很抱歉伤害了你的感情。
en-zh
Tom and Mary were alone.
汤姆和玛丽单独在一起
en-zh
It's a misleading title.
这是一个误导性的标题
en-zh
She was so thin.
她是这么的瘦
en-zh
My mother was an angel and an inspiration to me.
我的母亲是一位天使,也是我的灵感来源
en-zh
"You didn't even give him a chance to explain." "What's to explain?"
“你甚至不给他一个解释的机会。” “解释什么?”
en-zh
Why is everyone being so nice to me all of a sudden?
为什么大家突然对我这么好?
en-zh
Tom won't be able to do that job.
汤姆做不了那项工作
en-zh
A stranger stands in front of the room.
一个陌生人站在房子前面。
en-zh
Stick it on later.
等一下再粘。
en-zh
I don't know how to say it, let alone you!
連我都不知道怎麼說,更別說你了!
en-zh
I'm really bad at this.
我实在不擅长这个。
en-zh
Three people were killed in the explosion.
这场爆炸中有三人丧生。
en-zh
There was nothing that I could do at that time.
当时我什么都不能做。
en-zh
The child grabbed the cat's tail.
孩子抓住了猫的尾巴。
en-zh
Can you turn the TV down?
您能把电视开小声点吗?
en-zh
I need size 10 shoes!
我需要十号大小的鞋子!
en-zh
How long are you going to stay in Shanghai?
你在上海要住多少时间?
en-zh
You've tired yourself out today!
这下搞得你今天累死了!
en-zh
I already swiped the card.
我已经刷卡了。
en-zh
Is it a bit lighter or a bit heavier?
轻一点还是重一点?
en-zh
He has a fear of flying.
他怕坐飞机。
en-zh
He put on a tie.
他系上了领带
en-zh
He went missing.
他失蹤了。
en-zh