english
stringlengths
2
1.48k
non_english
stringlengths
1
1.45k
language
stringclasses
49 values
However, there are fewer people learning Chinese, so I think Chinese people are not too familiar with the foreign accents and mistakes.
但是,学习中文的人比较少,所以我认为有的中国人不太习惯外国人的口音和错误。
en-zh
I hate people who make small talk in quiet public places.
我最讨厌那种在安静的公共场合随便说话的人。
en-zh
Before you put the noodles in the pot, you have to break them up into small pieces.
麵條下鍋前要先掰成小塊。
en-zh
Can I serve you?
我能為您服務嗎?
en-zh
The quality of salmon being sold here is high.
這裡賣的鮭魚是品質最好的。
en-zh
She was happy to come, but she was on holiday.
她很樂意前來,但是她在休假。
en-zh
They are looking for trouble.
他們自找麻煩。
en-zh
Do people from your country eat kelp?
你國家的人吃海帶嗎?
en-zh
There are holes in the ceiling.
天花板上有洞。
en-zh
You are welcome to join us.
欢迎你加入我们。
en-zh
I believe this type of medicine will help your illness.
我相信這種藥對你的病情有幫助。
en-zh
The bags from this brand are too expensive.
這個牌子的包包太貴了。
en-zh
She is crying, smiling and shouting; it's hard to watch.
她又哭又笑又闹,真难伺候。
en-zh
People are not willing to lend money to people who aren't trustworthy.
人们不愿意把钱借给那些不值得信任的人。
en-zh
Starting from today, I am going to learn a little Japanese.
从今天开始,我要学一点日语。
en-zh
He went to the USA last week.
他上週去了美國。
en-zh
On the plate there is a piece of chicken, a potato and some peas.
在盤子裏有一塊雞肉、一個土豆和一些豌豆。
en-zh
The good thing about winter is that there are no mosquitos.
冬天的好處在于沒有蚊子。
en-zh
What do you have planned tomorrow?
你明天有什么安排啦?
en-zh
That's right, I am talking about the mistake in this sentence.
沒錯,我在說這個句子的錯誤。
en-zh
My view and yours are completely different.
我的意见和您的完全不同。
en-zh
Concerning the content below, I want to verify two things.
关于下面的内容,我想确认两件事情。
en-zh
Narcissism means 'to be more confident'.
自恋是为了更自信。
en-zh
The window overlooks the courtyard.
窗戶俯瞰著院子。
en-zh
I promise that I will send you to prison.
我保證我會把你送進牢裡。
en-zh
Love and hope helped her to recover quickly.
愛和希望幫助她迅速復原。
en-zh
Tom eats breakfast at 6 in the morning every day.
汤姆每天早晨6点钟吃早餐。
en-zh
I participated in a photography competition.
我參加了一個攝影比賽。
en-zh
A person's happiness does not come from owning a lot, but from caring about little.
一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有得多,而是因為他計較得少。
en-zh
Your body was always very healthy; why are you suddenly in the hospital?
你身体一直非常好,怎么突然间住医院了?
en-zh
The Chinese mainland's coasts are surrounded by the Bohai sea, the Yellow Sea, the East China sea and the South China sea.
中国大陆的沿海有渤海,黄海,东海和南海。
en-zh
He has already used up all of his money.
他已經用盡了所有的錢。
en-zh
Therefore, for the glorious God, you must accept each other, and accept Jesus Christ in the same way.
所以,为了荣耀上帝,你们要彼此接纳,就像基督接纳你们一样。
en-zh
There are people speaking Mandarin.
有人在讲汉语。
en-zh
Concerning this problem, our views are not the same.
在这个问题上,我们的看法不一样。
en-zh
The results of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' survey are like this.
中国科学院的调查结果是这样的。
en-zh
We think that it is dangerous to climb mountains alone.
我们觉得你独自登山非常危险。
en-zh
Food is what matters to people.
民以食为天。
en-zh
The leaves slowly fell.
叶子慢慢的飘落下来。
en-zh
She was blindfolded.
她被蒙上了眼睛。
en-zh
In that age, men and women wore similar hairstyles.
在那個時代,男女髮式大體相似。
en-zh
Why are you pushing all responsibilities to others?
你怎么什么责任都往别人身上推?
en-zh
Call me if you discover anything.
如果你發現什麼,請打給我。
en-zh
I would like to have this soup.
我要這個湯。
en-zh
It will soon be daybreak and I have to leave.
天快亮了,我要动身了。
en-zh
You have heart disease.
你有心脏病。
en-zh
I have trouble breathing.
我呼吸困难。
en-zh
He interrupted our discussion.
他打断了我们的谈论。
en-zh
I missed my stop. What should I do?
我坐过站了,怎么办?
en-zh
There is nothing which exacts a higher price than revenge, yet is so futile.
没有什么东西比复仇更昂贵,更无益。
en-zh
Forgive me for being frank. You have erred.
恕我直言:你犯了一个错。
en-zh
The lesson has ended and the children have gone out to play.
下了課,孩子都跑出去玩兒了。
en-zh
Don't you raise your voice at me.
別對我大小聲。
en-zh
Everyone chose him to speak at the conference.
大家推举他到大会发言。
en-zh
The browser is running really slowly.
瀏覽器跑得超級慢。
en-zh
I like using these goods; they are very suitable for me.
我喜欢用这些产品,非常适合我。
en-zh
In Taiwan, the differences between the four seasons have become less and less obvious. A short spring and autumn have gradually become part of the features of the four seasons.
在台灣,季節的變化越來越不明顯。短春與短秋逐漸成為現在四季的特徵。
en-zh
Xiao Wang, can I use your bike? Forget I said that, you are riding it!
小王,我可以用一下你的自行车吗?那没说的,你骑走吧!
en-zh
The hillside had torrential flooding from the west.
山坡让滔滔的洪水往西流
en-zh
I am really sorry, but I seem to have lost your umbrella.
我真的很抱歉,但我似乎丢失了你的伞。
en-zh
I wonder if the sea levels will rise when the North Pole melts.
我在想是否北極的冰融化的時候, 海平面就會上升。
en-zh
He patted her bum.
他拍打著她的屁股。
en-zh
China is a sleeping tiger, but once it wakes up, it will shock the world.
中国是一只沉睡的狮子,一旦觉醒,将会震惊世界。
en-zh
She is wearing gorgeous silk clothes.
她穿著華麗的絲綢服飾。
en-zh
Studying is a step-by-step process.
学习是一个循序渐进的过程。
en-zh
Spring makes us full of hope about the future.
春天讓我們對未來充滿希望。
en-zh
Grabbing onto his head, he said: "What is that?"
他抓著頭皮說:「那是什麼?」
en-zh
He should spend more time on this piece of research.
他應該花更多時間在這個研究上。
en-zh
His car flipped over several times before it fell into the river.
他的車在掉進河裡前翻轉了好幾次。
en-zh
Mistakes and lying can be worked through, but I cannot stand a complete lack of humour.
错误和谎言我都可以忍受,但我不能原谅幽默感的彻底丧失。
en-zh
What does Shanghai people's Mandarin sound like?
上海人普通话说得怎么样?
en-zh
Your project needs a large amount of money.
你的项目需要一大笔钱。
en-zh
To date nobody knows the actual size of the cosmos.
宇宙的實際大小至今無人知道。
en-zh
Do you know accounting?
你懂会计吗?
en-zh
There is no need to be so strict.
用不着这么严格。
en-zh
Let them have their fun.
讓他們鬧去。
en-zh
How many trips did you make?
你去了几回?
en-zh
He seldom eats fruits.
他很少吃水果。
en-zh
I have bought clothes.
我買了衣服了。
en-zh
I have to catch the early train tomorrow.
我明天要趕大清早的火車。
en-zh
This gives me renewed hopes.
这给了我新的希望。
en-zh
Iceland has not joined the European Union.
冰島沒有加入歐盟。
en-zh
He is not willing to testify for his compatriot.
他不願意為同胞作證。
en-zh
He doesn't like meat.
他不喜歡吃肉。
en-zh
May I finish it?
我能都吃掉嗎?
en-zh
Oh, I'm sick.
啊,我病了。
en-zh
I am either going to watch a movie, or chat with my friends.
我要么去看电影,要么和朋友聊天。
en-zh
Chinese is a tonal language.
漢語是一個聲調語言。
en-zh
The method used for tests in Australia is not meant to be difficult for the people sitting them.
澳洲的考試方式並不是為了刁難受測者。
en-zh
It really is a headache.
真傷腦筋。
en-zh
The main type of tree in this part of the forest is the cypress.
这片森林的树主要是柏树。
en-zh
When you have free time, please come and play.
有空的時候,請過來玩兒。
en-zh
They never do exercise.
他们从不做运动。
en-zh
Moral evil is the result of ignorance.
道德上的恶乃是无知的后果。
en-zh
Currently, having a hood is part of young people's fashion.
现代年轻人戴风帽是装一种派头。
en-zh
Please get here with the ambulance quickly. Hurry up!
请你们快点来一辆救护车,快!
en-zh
I am already very tired, but I still have a lot of work I need to do.
我已經很睏了,但是我還有很多事情要做。
en-zh
You were also too brave!
你们也太大胆了吧!
en-zh
I often go to Chongqing to eat sausages.
我经常去重庆吃香肠
en-zh
She bought a woollen pullover to give to him.
她买了件羊毛套衫给他。
en-zh